Technical Product Manager
Software Engineering · Full-time
Posted on Saturday, April 22, 2023
Timeswap Labs is hiring for Technical Product Manager, who will be responsible for the product development process as they work collaboratively with the Technical team to scope and plan out projects in alignment with Timeswap. This is a full-time, remote position and can be based anywhere within IST - GST time zones.
- Carry out our Protocol product development from conception to launch, sprint planning, grooming, and retros.
- Execute against team KPIs and deliverables.
- Be the main point of contact with our partners for alignment on roadmaps, status updates, requirements, priorities, etc. on the product side.
- Proactively resolve or escalate any issues to minimize the impact on client satisfaction, team morale, or service quality.
- Hold regular 1:1s with the tech team to ensure the team is happy, engaged, and works together cohesively.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to update on the product development process and keep everyone updated for major and minor feature releases.
- Utilize metrics and data, to drive business performance to Timeswap’s product.
- 2+ Years’ experience as a Product Manager, owning a technical product in the DeFi ecosystem.
- Basic structural understanding of smart contract deployment, UI features within DeFi ecosystem.
- Experience using Data Analytics Platforms (Amplitude, Google Analytics, or Mixpanel etc).
- Strong leadership and team management skills and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High service mentality and passion for problem-solving to go above and beyond to serve internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to evaluate trade-offs and make effective decisions
- High level of emotional intelligence & empathy
How to Apply:
- Share your CV to email@example.com
- Fill https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17FVXL2bG-dOIReg3JIy2fPpEmvUcpVcLfqoRWhylOvQ
Timeswap is an equal opportunity employer.