Backed by world-class investors (Alameda Research, Arrington XRP, Parafi Capital, Mechanism Capital amongst others), RAMP DEFI is a global decentralized finance solution that focuses on unlocking liquid capital from staked digital assets. Using the RAMP solution, users with staked assets can continue to receive staking rewards, retain capital appreciation potential on their staked portfolio, and unlock liquid capital to invest in new opportunities at the same time.
The addressable market for staked assets today is upwards of USD25bn, and as the industry-leading solution, RAMP DEFI has a vision of unlocking USD1bn or more in “Total Value Unlocked (TVU)” for users by end 2021.
Read more here: https://medium.com/rampdefi
The main job responsibilities are to:
- Development of smart contracts and various blockchain integration with existing applications
- Design, deliver APIs, interfaces and database schemas to ensure scalability, maintainability, and performance.
- Contribute to test automation
- Assist QA on test automation and bug fixes
- Participate in and contribute actively to architecture reviews, code reviews, design reviews.
- Setup and maintenance of infrastructure
- Setup and secure blockchain nodes and application servers
- Write scripts to automate the deployment of infrastructure
- Perform regular maintenance on servers and nodes
- Prepare architectural and other technical documents.
Something looks off?