Software Engineer (Python/React)
Nansen is a blockchain analytics platform that enriches on-chain data with millions of wallets labels. Crypto investors use Nansen to discover opportunities, perform due diligence and defend their portfolios with our real-time dashboards and alerts.
About the role
As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Nansen's needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve.
We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push the crypto industry forward.
We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, data analytics, large-scale system design, security, and artificial intelligence; the list goes on and is growing every day.
You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online. The position is full-time.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software
- Manage priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Take initiative and be responsible for technical solutions to data quality and workflow challenges
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- 4+ years work experience as a software engineer or similar role
- Direct experience with the crypto markets (either professionally or as a hobby)
- Experience in computer science, data structures, algorithms and software design
- Experience in building data pipelines
- An eye for detail, but is pragmatic and able to get things done fast
- Great written communication skills in English
- An ability to self-organise in a remote-first work environment
Our Tech-Stack requirements:
- Fluency with SQL and Python
- Experience with React
- Experience with GCP
Something looks off?