C3 is on a mission to bring financial freedom to the world.
C3 is a self-custodial exchange that has no trade-offs. Despite being trustless and self-custodial, C3 offers all of the functionality of traditional cryptocurrency exchanges, including instant execution, high throughput, REST APIs, WebSocket connectivity, advanced order types and support for all networks. By leveraging the latest technologies and with the backing of the top trading firms in the world, C3 is transforming the market structure of crypto and paving the way towards a well-functioning market.
We do not settle for anything but the best and we carry this mindset across everything we do. We only make tradeoffs to benefit the user experience and nothing else. We have a pragmatic approach to solving problems: we know where decentralization matters and where it doesn't, we are user maximalists and believe that tribalism is best left at the door.
By joining C3 in these earlier stages, you will have the opportunity to become a fundamental part of a very ambitious project while working with very talented individuals and cutting-edge technologies.
About the role
As a DeFi Analyst on the team, you'll help create robust research for trending topics in the cryptocurrency industry, especially on DeFi. You will perform research, draft blog posts, and design protocol tokenomics and incentives.
- You have interest and deep technical understanding of crypto and decentralized finance – knowledge of existing successful DeFi protocols and a vision for the direction of DeFi development
- You have the ability to understand how a Defi protocol works, including the math and game theory behind it.
- You have excellent writing skills.
- You have a Finance or Economics degree (or similar field).
- You have advanced English.
What your future working at C3 looks like
- You will conduct research for trending topics in the cryptocurrency industry, especially on DeFi.
- You will write technical blog posts about your research and relevant topics.
- You will compile reports and articles for both internal use and external publication.
- You will perform data analysis, visualization and econometric studies.
- You will help design tokenomics and protocol incentives.
- A fully remote team and culture.
- A flexible work schedule.
- Project upside
- A generous vacation policy celebrating well-deserved time off.
Something looks off?