Junior Blockchain Developer
Posted on Wednesday, April 12, 2023
We are looking for a Blockchain Developer who will build and deploy smart contracts on ethereum based applications.
- Responsible for the full life cycles of blockchain development.
- Map business requirements to blockchain system architecture and system module design.
- Work with the executive and engineering leadership teams to establish, execute and achieve business objectives.
- Ensuring that the technical vision and timelines are met for all company developed smart contracts.
- Develop an in depth understanding of the problem domain and work with the team to craft technical solutions.
- Craft code and reviews smart contracts.
- Analyze transaction and usage statistics to identify and prioritize areas for improvement.
- Build smart contracts and back end web services that interact with various blockchains technologies.
- Other tasks may be assigned
- Diploma/Bachelor degree or above, major in computer science.
- Experience writing high quality, well tested Solidity smart contracts.
- Expertise building web services for highly trafficked web services.
- Ability to work with and manage remote teams.
- Strong understanding of decentralized applications and cryptocurrency tokens.
- Understand blockchain related mechanisms and underlying implementation principles, understand the blockchain protocols and principles of smart contract.
- Development experiences in smart contracts (Solidity language) is preferred.
- Work From Home
- Token allocation
- Leave Credits
- Training & Development
See more open positions at BreederDAO
Something looks off?