IT, Accounting & Finance
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2023
We are looking for a Finance Analyst to focus on Revenue and Cost Control and to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to wallet deposits and budgets. Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures and reconciling statements. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes. Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on the company's financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of our business.
- Responsible for the maintenance and completion of moderately complex accounting activities, including compiling, analyzing, posting, and reporting complex financial information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure the proper tagging of transactions and accuracy of general ledger.
- Develop and implement cost control and revenue management strategies to maximize profits and minimize expenses
- Analyzes and reports on accounting transactions and ensures the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy within the firm’s policy
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of Financial Statements such as, but not limited to, Income Statement, Variance Analysis, Wallet and Bank Reconciliation, Balance Sheet, Payables Log, etc.
- Monitor financial performance and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate with other departments to identify areas for operational improvements to ensure cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Prepares and distributes various financial reports and exhibits for Department Heads, Executives, Investors, and DAO Members.
- Attends to any ad hoc tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Other tasks may be assigned
- Accounting experience (at least 1 yr)
- Crypto and Web3 experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, finance, or a related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferably with knowledge and experience in using various accounting tools, software or systems like Quickbooks, XERO, etc.
- Preferably with previous experience establishing and automating financial processes.
- Proficient personal computer skills including G SUITE (Gdocs, Gsheets, Gslides etc.)
- Proficient financial analytical skills and ability to research variances.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Work From Home
- Leave Credits
- Training & Development
See more open positions at BreederDAO
Something looks off?