Cost Control Officer - Revenue
Posted on Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- Responsible for the maintenance and completion of moderately complex accounting activities, including compiling, analyzing, posting, and reporting complex financial information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure the proper tagging of transactions and accuracy of general ledger.
- Develop and implement cost control and revenue management strategies to maximize profits and minimize expenses
- Analyzes and reports on accounting transactions and ensures the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy within the firm’s policy
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of Financial Statements such as, but not limited to, Income Statement, Variance Analysis, Wallet and Bank Reconciliation, Balance Sheet, Payables Log, etc.
- Monitor financial performance and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate with other departments to identify areas for operational improvements to ensure cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Prepares and distributes various financial reports and exhibits for Department Heads, Executives, Investors, and DAO Members.
- Attends to any ad hoc tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Other tasks may be assigned
- Accounting experience (at least 1 yr)
- Crypto and Web3 experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, finance, or a related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferably with knowledge and experience in using various accounting tools, software or systems like Quickbooks, XERO, etc.
- Preferably with previous experience establishing and automating financial processes.
- Proficient personal computer skills including G SUITE (Gdocs, Gsheets, Gslides etc.)
- Proficient financial analytical skills and ability to research variances.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Work From Home
- Leave Credits
- Training & Development
See more open positions at BreederDAO
Something looks off?