Posted on Monday, February 20, 2023
We are looking for a talented game designer to join our team and help us create engaging and immersive games. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of what makes a game fun and will be able to design mechanics that enhance the player experience. While experience in programming is not strictly required, familiarity with popular engines (or experience working in a team using them) will be beneficial.
- Work closely with the development team to design and improve game mechanics
- Collaborate with artists and programmers to implement game mechanics
- Create and iterate on game design documents and prototypes
- Conduct playtesting and gather feedback to improve game design
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in game design and Web 3 technologies
- Contribute to the overall direction and vision of the game.
- Other tasks may be assigned
- Strong understanding of game design principles and mechanics
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Creativity and passion for game design
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities
- Experience designing and improving games
- Experience working on or designing RPG mechanics (levelling, enemy scaling, etc.)
- Experience working on or designing MMO game mechanics (economy, cooperative/competitive elements, etc.)
- Familiarity with popular game engines (Unity, Unreal, etc.)
- Portfolio or demo of a game that the candidate designed
- Work From Home
- Leave Credits
- Training & Development
See more open positions at BreederDAO
Something looks off?