Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2022
Responsible for producing BreederDAO’s copy needs for different products and materials and elevating BreederDAO’s writing standards across the board (i.e. Articles, Social Media Copy, Website, etc). We are looking for someone with range - someone who can generate big ideas and translate them to copy for campaigns and content, can generate thumb-stopping headlines, can craft well-researched thought leadership reports, can create scripts for interviews or videos, can create interesting twitter threads, can write press releases, to name a few.
You are passionate about Blockchain and/or Blockchain Gaming and you can deliver regular, well-written, quality content in a timely manner.
- Create and edit conversion-oriented copy for various BreederDAO content
- Partner with creative leaders and design partners on innovative concepts that showcase our product offering and resonate with our audience, bringing value to the business and elevating our brand
- Work closely on messaging strategy, value propositions, and communication goals
- Craft a compelling narrative and contribute to the creative vision
- Lead ideation, research, proofreading, and other aspects of the content creation process to produce effective and compelling communications that connect with audience. Create topics relevant to the Gaming/Blockchain industry
- Can utilize a variety of writing styles and write content appealing for readers and search engines
- Edit drafts by non-writers and collaborate to deliver high-quality content.
- Conceptualize, write, and edit persuasive copy for cross-channel marketing campaign assets, including social media, video/motion, and digital.
- Implement and refine current brand guidelines to ensure readability, consistency in style, and adherence to the company’s language and tone of voice • Support ad hoc writing-related projects and tasks as needed
- Copy deliverables include but are not limited to: blog posts, articles, press releases, whitepapers, research, emails, newsletters, advertisements (digital and offline), mobile and web screens, websites, social media, push notifications, and onboarding and help material
- Give insights on content performance
- Deliver quality work with a quick turnaround and short notice
- Other tasks may be assigned
- Has experience or is knowledgeable in cryptocurrency and Play-to-Earn/P2E
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role, preferrably in the blockchain/web3 space
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Work From Home
- Token Allocation
- Leave Credits
- Training & Development
See more open positions at BreederDAO
Something looks off?