New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2023
Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C1 at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives of leading organizations.
Alchemy powers the top blockchain companies globally and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg, and elsewhere.
We’re searching for an exceptional Administrative Assistant to support our Engineering organization. This role would manage and organize calendars, projects, and meetings. You’ll work cross functionally with several teams throughout the company and be an integral part of the Alchemy culture and growing the Admin team.
The impact you will have:
- Calendar management - Will be responsible for managing calendars, scheduling and coordinating meetings.
- Schedule logistics for meetings, conferences and special events (onsite & offsite)
- Travel arrangements - Booking travel arrangements for various leaders, including flights, hotels, and transportation
- General administrative tasks - such as processing expense reports
- Event planning - Planning and coordinating team events, including social events, team-building activities, and other events designed to build team morale and foster a positive team culture.
- Opportunity to grow - Provide backup support for other senior leaders at Alchemy, and work across multiple functions and areas of the business.
What we look for:
- 2+ years of administrative experience, ideally in the technology or web3 space
- Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools
- G Suite experience preferred
- Experience supporting a senior product, technical, go-to-market or operational leader
- Ability to anticipate, see meetings/needs of future and make space to prepare
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Teamwork skills; and an ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work very collaboratively with others
- Experience running team events/off-sites
See more open positions at Alchemy
Something looks off?