Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2023
Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C1 at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives of leading organizations.
Alchemy powers the top blockchain companies globally and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg, and elsewhere.
As a Product Marketer at Alchemy, you'll own the holistic strategy and execution for product development and go-to-market. You'll work cross-functionally with our world-class Product, Engineering, Design, and Sales teams to drive the adoption of the products that make up our industry-leading developer platform.
- Work hand-in-hand with Product and Engineering to inform product development and marketing strategy, based on actionable, data-driven insights
- Engage our community by talking regularly to our customers and advocating for our user base in product development
- Drive product strategy bridging short-term execution and long-term vision
- Create holistic product positioning and messaging, informed by user research and product expertise
- Own and drive all aspects of product launches, including press releases, product landing pages, social media and co-marketing with our partners
- Expand market awareness and adoption of existing products
- Develop the story and strategy for our brand and online presence
What We're Looking For:
- 4+ years relevant experience in Product Marketing
- Ideally 3+ years working on a developer platform or another team that required technical or b2b product marketing; experience marketing to developers is preferred
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual
- Experience successfully developing, executing, and managing a product marketing strategy with little oversight
- Experience planning and rolling out large-scale marketing campaigns, and the ability to identify and drive improvements, using a data-driven approach
- Experience in market research, messaging, positioning, and branding
- Ability to create content and a content strategy in order to engage a developer community
- Experience with brand marketing, PR/comms, and social media is a plus
- Experience working with startups is a plus
- Experience working in web3 is a plus
- A hustler mentality, founding a company or building side projects is a plus!
See more open positions at Alchemy
Something looks off?