Strategic Customer Success Manager
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2022
Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C1 at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives of leading organizations.
Alchemy powers the top blockchain companies globally and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg, and elsewhere.
We're searching for the founding member of our Customer Success team. You will be responsible for orchestrating the strategy that ensures our customers get the most value out of their time on the Alchemy platform and to share strategic feedback with the rest of the company.
This is highly cross-functional and dynamic role: from working with functional leaders to ensure they are acutely aware of our top customers’ priorities and needs to aligning with our data team to have the best pulse on our customers to working in partnership with our sales team in directing the best customer experience.
What You'll Do:
- Aligning with key stakeholders, building & fostering strong relationships to help your most strategic customers accelerate their journey into web3
- Producing and executing a comprehensive adoption path of Alchemy’s products, identifying success criteria & measuring business outcomes
- Tracking product usage & adoption, nudging customers along to increase their depth and breadth of platform usage
- Proactively identify risks to the customer, which may prevent them from achieving their stated business goals and develop plans to overcome them
- Predicting (and owning) risk, renewal and expansion within the customer portfolio
- Acting as a voice of the customer - communicating platform issues and coordinating technical solutions internally across engineering, product, and support teams.
- Communicating industry shifts and trends to customers, establishing trusted advisor relationships with the customer’s Development, Engineering and Product organizations
Who You Are:
- 4+ years in a customer success role at companies that sell a highly technical product
- Track record of building processes and implementing them
- Customer-first and analytics-first driven thinking
- Agile self-starter with ability to move quickly and desire to own and be accountable for projects from Day 1
- Service-oriented attitude characterized by strong listening skills and the desire to achieve shared success
- Experience working with startups
- Experience working in Web3
- A hustler mentality, founding a company or building side projects is a plus!
See more open positions at Alchemy
Something looks off?