Social Media Manager
Alchemy is hiring its first social media leader. A true social native, a Twitter genius. Someone who will make the rest of us feel out of touch thanks to their meme fluency, who knows how to engage in the right conversations in the right way. Alchemy is at the heart of Web3 development, and we need to be at the heart of Web3 conversation. You'll guide us on the strategy, helping us leverage social, especially Twitter, to grow our business and build our community. We'll look to you to help us differentiate between what should be text, video, image, or live conversation. And you'll need to execute. We're a small but wildly successful company, and we all get our hands dirty.
- Develop a clear social strategy that is tied to business objectives with measurable outcomes
- Develop and maintain a social media based community for Alchemy
- Work cross functionally to leverage social as a critical tool in marketing Alchemy's products and services
- Build Alchemy's presence, and the presence of our leadership, as consistent participants in relevant conversations about Web3, blockchain, NFTs etc.
- Define Alchemy's social voice and generate creative ideas to differentiate our presence in social
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years leading social for a dynamic tech-focused company
- 5+ years relevant marketing, social, and/or communications experience
- Ideally, experience in social for a software, SaaS, or developer platform company with a non-consumer focus
- Experience developing and leading successful social campaigns for product launches and thought leadership campaigns
- Experience developing and managing social strategies that include the corporate social presence in addition to key executive social profiles
- A proven track record of utilizing social to support and broaden the impact of other marketing and communications efforts (e.g. event participation)
- The ability to leverage data to direct social strategy and refine plans
- Exceptional writing skills
- Experience working with startups
- Passion for blockchain technologies and Web3
- A hustler mentality, founding a company or building side projects is a plus!
Something looks off?