Software Engineering, Other Engineering
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2022
Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C1 at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives of leading organizations.
Alchemy powers the top blockchain companies globally and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg, and elsewhere.
World-class engineering powers our product offering at Alchemy. As an engineering manager, you'll be responsible for supporting engineering teams in execution both technically and culturally as we continue to scale our company
- Support excellent execution on product and technical strategy
- Improve our execution, infrastructure, and processes as we scale the team
- Contribute to Alchemy’s long-term technical and product strategy by managing and prioritize an engineering roadmap in collaboration with tech leads
- Grow the team by proactively attracting and hiring a world-class team with a focus on senior engineers
- Help define the engineering culture at Alchemy through leadership, mentorship, and programs that promote learning and growth
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience in engineering management
- Prior experience growing and managing engineering teams at a high growth startup
- Experience managing backend-focused teams responsible for critical production infrastructure with extreme uptime requirements
- Prior experience as an IC software engineer prior to entering management
- Seen what great looks like at a top tier tech company with a strong engineering management culture
- Crypto and early-stage startup experience are pluses
- Founded a company or built side projects, a plus
See more open positions at Alchemy
Something looks off?